1.According to the order of the rector of Bukhara State University, one who is accepted to study is considered to be a student of Bukhara State University. Students will be given a student card and a rating book (or test book).
- The Bukhara State University has the following secondary education (full) general, vocational and technical secondary education (technical schools, colleges), secondary special, professional (academic lyceums and vocational colleges) According to the results of the tests, the winners will be awarded with awards in accordance with the Regulations "On the Procedures and Procedures for Admitting Students to Higher Educational Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan" on the contractual basis.
- Students of Bukhara State University have the following rights:
- Acquiring knowledge that meets the modern level of science, technology and culture;
- Participate in the discussion and resolution of key issues of the university, including through community organizations and higher education institution management bodies;
- Participation in the international and national fund contests to continue their studies at prestigious universities of the developed countries:
- free access to the university library, information fund, educational, scientific, medical and other services;
- Participation in all kinds of scientific research works, conferences, symposia, presenting their works for publication, including university publications;
- Acquiring other subjects, which are taught at the university, on a contractual basis, besides the subjects of the chosen direction (specialty);
- Complain about university administration orders and orders in the manner prescribed by law;
- Military specialization training in accordance with the legislation;
- Use of other rights not contradicting the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Students enrolled in daytime education are provided with stipends and stipends stipulated by the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan; students have the right to receive scholarships stipulated by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan on behalf of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, State Scholarships, as well as legal and physical persons trained in accordance with the relevant Charter.In medical emergencies and other exceptional cases, the university provides academic training in the manner prescribed by the university.Academic year for first-year students is granted in exceptional cases in strict individual order.In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan, students of day-time courses are allowed to postpone the term of military service during the period of study at the university.Students in need of accommodation are provided with accommodation in accordance with the sanitary norms and rules of the university campus. The amount of payment for communal services for students is determined by law. In the case of students who are in need of accommodation, university use is forbidden to use the premises of a student residence for other purposes (lease, other contracts).Students studying in the form of daytime education are allowed to work in the university as well as in other places at the labor contract. This is not a coincidence of labor legislation.In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other rights may be established by the Bukhara State University. 5. If the student has been recruited on his / her own or for reasons beyond his / her discretion, he / she has studied on the basis of (free of charge or contractual) contract he / she has received prior to his / her dismissal within five years, s/he has the right to study on that basis. Students who have been deprived of their study for reasons of uncertainty can only be resettled and trained at university, but only on a contractual basis. Due to the failure to comply with the terms of the contract, the dismissed students may be recruited by the order of the rector of the university on the basis of the decision of the Commission for resettlement. Students' resettlement procedures are defined by the competent public authority for education.Students of Bukhara State University have the right to study at other higher educational establishments. It is unlikely that students from higher educational institutions without accreditation will be allowed to study at Bukhara State University.The order and terms of transfer of students from one accredited higher educational institution to another (study restoration) are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 6. Students of Bukhara State University must have the knowledge stipulated in the curriculum and curriculum of higher education, perform all types of assignments within the prescribed time and comply with the Regulations of Bukhara State University in accordance with the rules of student residence.In addition to the cases envisaged by the decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, it is advisable to involve students at work at the expense of the learning process. 7. The Disciplinary Statute of the University may be subject to the following disciplinary penalties: deprivation of scholarships for a certain period of time, dismissal of university students.Students must comply with all the types of assignments, curricula and standards of education that they have envisaged in the specified time, and must adhere to the Charter of the University, the rules of the university, and the rules of community life.Students who fail to comply with the curriculum requirements are given the opportunity to disassociate academic debts until the beginning of the new academic year. During the specified period, the student, who does not find the amount of professional education programs specified in the state educational standards, is excluded from university students.Disciplinary punishments shall be applied not later than six months after the expiry of a month and after the action has been committed, without taking into account the time of sickness or childbirth.Students may not be expelled from the students during illness, maternity, academic maternity, or during pregnancy and childbirth. 8. Successful students of Bukhara State University of special correspondence forms of education receive the privileges from their work place envisaged by Articles 218, 257 of the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan (additional or higher the cost of travel to and from the place of residence of the educational institution, etc.).