Head of office and archives department: To`rayeva Mastura Qurbonovna
Phone: (0 365) 221-27-59
Functions and tasks of office and archive department:
The department of office division and archive is a part of the university. Office division and archive department acts according to the present Charter. In its practical activities, it is guided by the orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, university orders and instructions. It delivers the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Presidential Decrees, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers on education and upbringing younger generation to University Administration
The Division of Office and Archive Department has the following groups:
- Receipt and withdrawal of documents;
- transmission to the address;
- Reception of citizens' applications, registration of their documents
Each group is managed independently by the head of the office and archive department under the instructions of the manager.
- Ensure accurate registration, timely registration and delivery to the Executing Agency documents, proper documentation of the delivered documents;
- Acceptance of documents to the Higher Education Institution, submit them to the notice and submit them for publicity;
- Sending documents for execution in accordance with the instruction of the rector;
- Check the documents, sent by the rector (pro-rector), to check the correct registration;
- Taking into account the letters of the Higher Education Institution, the forms of printed materials with the university requisites;
- Collecting the executed documents in folders;
- Sending documents in accordance with the instruction of the rector;
- Arranging the completed documents for archiving.
- Receiving documents from the Ministry through the Corporate Information System;
- Timely and quality copying;
- Timely receipt of letters by e-mail, sending timely information;
- verify that the letters correspond to the numbers in the folder when accepting the documents;
- check if there are any attachments in case of unaccounted mail;
- Submitting to the performers of the documents in accordance with the order of the rector and timely submission of a notebook.
- The office division has a circular seal with the name of the university.
Functions of office division and archive department:
- Accurate registration, timely recording and delivery of the documents to the Higher Educational Institutions;
- Ensure proper registration of outgoing documents from the university;
- Accepting documents for the rector's name, handing them over to the notice and submitting for publicity;
- Sending documents for execution in accordance with the rector's instructions;
- To check the documents submitted with the rector (pro-rector) signature and to ensure correct registration;
- taking into account unwanted e-mails, printed forms of OTM requisites;
- Putting the completed documents in the jackpot;
- Arrangement of completed documents for archiving.
Address: Bukhara city, M.Ikbol Street, 11th floor, 2nd floor, office division and archive department.