Welcome to buxdu   Click to listen highlighted text! Welcome to buxdu Powered By GSpeech

The faculty was established in the same year as the establishment of Bukhara State Pedagogical Institute, that’s in 1930 and was called as the faculty of Natural History up until 1992.

Initially there were 3 departments in the faculty, such as department of Chemistry, Botany and that of Zoology. Later the other departments were established under the faculty, they are Department of Rural Economy Fundamentals, department of Geography, Department of Human and animal anatomy and physiology.

5140100 – educational branch Biology was approved by the Resolution No. 343 of the Cabinet of Ministers on August 16, 2011.
The department of Biology was established after the departments of Botany and Zoology, which were founded in Bukhara State Pedagogical institute in 1930, merged into one in 2011.

In 2014, according to the order 256-U, the department of "Chemistry" was formed on the basis of "General chemistry" and "Organic and physcolloid chemistry" departments. Currently, there are 3 professors, 8 docents and 13 teachers. After the Bukhara State University was established in 1992 on the base of the BukhSPI, the General Department of Chemistry and Organic and Physcolloid Chemistry departments were formed on the basis of the rector's 150-O order of August 9.During the years of independence, in 1992-1994 years prof. R.A.Shoymardonov, in 1995-1997 years docent. M.Ya.Ergashov headed the department. From 1997 to 2011 prof. B.Umarov worked as the head of the department. From 2011 to 2013, B.A. Mavlanov headed the Department. At previous time, the department is led by Ph.D. Professor M.R.Amanov. During this period, the structure of the department changed significantly and qualitatively. Professors and lecturers of the department teach 5140500 - chemistry, 5420100 - biology, 5850200 - ecology and nature management, 5620100 - pedology, 5141900 - physical training and physical culture are to bachelors.

About the department

The faculty of Geography and Edaphology was established in Bukhara State University after promulgation of the Decree No.5/5 of the board of Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 1992. If in 1996 the faculty was renamed into the faculty of Agricultural sciences, in 2001 April 25 it was changed as the faculty of Agrarian sciences.

English mobile menu

BuxDU ATM tomonidan ishlab chiqildi.
Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech