Welcome to buxdu   Click to listen highlighted text! Welcome to buxdu Powered By GSpeech

       For the purpose of organization of educational and upbringing work in the direction of education on the basis of the idea of ​​national independence, law and spirituality in 2001-2002 academic year, in November 2005 "National Ideology, Law and Fundamentals of Spirituality "was organized. From November 1, 2005 to November 2008 the department was headed by candidate of historical sciences, docent S.Raupov. From November 2008 to December 2011 he was a candidate of philosophical sciences, docent N.N.Teshayev. Since August 2013, candidate of historical sciences, docent S.Raupov has been leading.

The President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoev during his visit to Bukhara region on 16-17 February 2018 suggested opening a special faculty that teaches Bukhara history in Bukhara State University. On April 5, 2018, according to the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and the rector of the Bukhara State University, the Faculty of History was renamed into the Faculty of History and Cultural Heritage. On the basis of the faculty the new department of "Bukhara history" was created. The aim of the department is to study a rich history of Bukhara, to expand the studies of local history, the study of history and contemporary history of Bukhara archeology, ethnography, toponomics, numismatics, epigraphics, sources, architecture, music and art, architecture. Currently, there are 18 members, including 1 doctor of historical sciences, professor; 2 candidate of historical sciences, docent; 2 candidate of historical sciences, 4 senior teachers, 9 teachers and 2 senior researchers at the department. The subject "History of Uzbekistan" is taught by professors and teachers of this department in all faculties of Bukhara State University. The department investigates the history of Bukhara-Russian relations, the history of the Sheyabonids, the rites of Bukhara oasis, traditions and customs, the ethnic formation, transformation of the population, the traditions and trade of Bukhara Emirate, the activity of the Jadid movement, archeological researches, history of the regional lore museum, etc.

Department of World History

   The department of World History was founded on the basis of History chair. At the department students are taught to subjects as World History, Chronology and Metrology, History Teaching Methods, History of World Civilizations. Nowadays there are 12 pedagogues in the staff, 1 doctor of historical sciences, 1 professor, 1 candidate of historical sciences, docent, 3 senior teachers, 7 teachers and one senior researcher.

The formation of the history faculty dates back to 1930, when the Bukhara State Pedagogical Institute (now the University of Bukhara) was opened. There were four departments: Physics - Mathematics, Chemistry - Biology, Philology, History and Social Science. The first 45 students who were admitted to the institute, were historians. In 1934 on the base of the department "History and social science" independent history faculty was established. In the years that followed, the faculty went through several stages of closure, joining together as an independent faculty. The Faculty of History was closed in 1938 and the students were sent to continue their studies at the University of Uzbekistan. In 1939, the newly opened faculty, which was independent in 1942, played an important role in the delivery of qualified, highly educated historian specialists to the educational institutions of the Republic. In 1942, faculties of History and Uzbek Philology were merged and the faculty was renamed to the Department of History of Philology from 1949, History Geography from 1967 to 1974, and from 1974 to 1979, the Department of History of Uzbek Philology. The opening of the independent history faculty in the 1979-1980 academic year is an important milestone in the history of this faculty. In 1995, the history faculty entered the Humanities Science Education Center. 

The department "Philosophy" was established in Bukhara State University in 1964. In 1964-1975, the department was headed by candidate of philosophical sciences, docent Jabborov N.I., candidate of philosophical sciences, associate professor Rakhmonov R.R. in 1975-1983, candidate of philosophical sciences, docent Makhmudov M.X.

     From 1986 to 1998, there were two philosophical departments at the university, one of them being the philosophy chair of the natural sciences, 2 philosophy of humanitarian sciences.

English mobile menu

BuxDU ATM tomonidan ishlab chiqildi.
Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech